COLOuRs ;

13 June 2007

I NEED TO RELEASE STRESS!

Hmm, decided to come blog because economics is seriously a brain killer. Yup, even though i studied, i am not sure whether all those information really got into my brain and its killing me -_- Maybe i will need first aid soon LOL.

Attended first aid course last thursday to saturday. Was quite informative and i enjoyed it. Passed the test so now i have a license. It is quite scary as the instructor showed us some gruesome pictures. Major EWW but its over now. Sunday was quite scary too. Was playing Audition with Chip and suddenly i just looked out of the window and i see this ambulance. Not sure what happened as my view did not allow me to see the back of the ambulance. So just continued auditioning.

Watched a little bit of It Started With A Kiss and Goong today. HAHA, very entertaining goodies. Will be off to Genting this sunday and i think i foresee(spelling) myself suffering from guiltyness. Whatever, its not as in i have a choice already. I should continue mugging since i have volunteer work @ VivoCity tomorrow. Hope everything will go okay i hope.

AND Roger Kwok ROCKS! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home